Open a text document, tap the screen to edit then tap the “+” button to edit the Header&Footer. There switch on “Print Headers” option and edit the “Header Text” if you want to change it. You can also edit the same way the “Footer”. See attached screenshot. If you do a document final preview you will see how the page number is added automatically.
Articles in this section
- How to print a text document in landscape or portrait?
- Recover deleted file on iCloud.com
- Can't see the cursor in my Text notes after updating to iOS 13
- How to open two instances of Notes Writer with iPadOS? Open two documents side by side
- Notes Writer storage space too big and the app is a bit slow?
- Writing or strokes disappearing while using the ink tools?
- How to sync/export a Project using Dropbox?
- How to use Files app to copy/move folders from other apps to Notes Writer?
- How to change the interface language of Notes Writer?
- How to install new fonts?