Open a text document, tap the screen to edit then tap the “+” button to edit the Header&Footer. There switch on “Print Headers” option and edit the “Header Text” if you want to change it. You can also edit the same way the “Footer”. See attached screenshot. If you do a document final preview you will see how the page number is added automatically.
Articles in this section
- How to create a document based on multiple templates?
- How to open two Notes Writer instances side by side on your iPad?
- How to create APA format text documents?
- How to send multiple Notes Writer documents to Google Drive, Dropbox and others?
- How to enable voice dictation on Notes Writer?
- How to use different languages on your text documents?
- How to hide files or folders from the Files iOS app?
- How to print a text document in landscape or portrait?
- Recover deleted file on iCloud.com
- Can't see the cursor in my Text notes after updating to iOS 13