Open a text document, tap the screen to edit then tap the “+” button to edit the Header&Footer. There switch on “Print Headers” option and edit the “Header Text” if you want to change it. You can also edit the same way the “Footer”. See attached screenshot. If you do a document final preview you will see how the page number is added automatically.
Articles in this section
- Writing or strokes disappearing while using the ink tools?
- How to sync/export a Project using Dropbox?
- How to use Files app to copy/move folders from other apps to Notes Writer?
- How to change the interface language of Notes Writer?
- How to install new fonts?
- How to save custom stamps in "Saved Annotations"?
- How to merge PDF and Pencil notes?
- How to sync documents using Dropbox?
- How to select and group shapes like circles and lines?
- How to use the Trash location?